.... I have had a long hectic day at the Radio Norfolk Studio. Where Anya Culling was to interview me for her program, Anya Culling's Positive People. Arriving at the studio at 9am, I was met by Alex Arnold who would be filming me. We then went to the film studio which was new to me, another challenge. The studio had four very expensive cameras all trained on Anya and myself, also present was Tim Sparrow, the producer of Radio Norfolk. We had very comfortable seats with microphones and filming took over an hour. We then talked about what I could do for a challenge? Norwich Castle was contacted at short notice and agreed for me to visit the castle, that's another of my challenges ticked off. We walked in the rain to the castle and were greeted by a lovely young lady who took us to The Keep. Here another interview and filming. We were then told a special screening was to take place of some of the castle's history. Also there was a throne, in which I sat, with more filming taking place.
I fell asleep on the X1 bus home. 🙂↕️